Monday, March 17, 2008

Assembly Photos!!

I have not been able to get our video camera to work and so I am resorting to photos. I won't quit trying but I thought it was time to move on...

The exchange students from Koyo usually have a full week at Washington before they stand up in front of the entire school and introduce themselves. This year, they did it with just 3 days!



The students practiced for 4 hours during the day and for 2 hours after school!! That is dedication!











They also practiced at Mr. Ray's house on Sunday after the bowling party















All of the students lined up to introduce themselves! They are wearing their school uniforms.









Yoshiya Sensei presents Dr. Plagman with the give from Koyo High School to Washington High School.












The girls all look like princesses as they get in formation for their dance.












Don't they look great? It was a really fun dance!













Everybody dance!












I think the crowd's favorite part was the candy!


I'm adding more photos tonight!!
The students leave us on Thursday and we are trying to cram in as much fun as possible... stay tuned!

No comments: