Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lauren's Blog Day

Dear poor folks still stuck in Iowa,

Okinawa has been incredible. A little hot and humid, but beautiful! The views I see when I drive to school are of gardens and miniature mountains. The mountains are covered in dense foliage of the most vivid green I’ve ever seen!
Koyo High School is also awesome! The building is really cool because almost all of the hallways are outside. The students are all really nice and greet me in the hallway, even if I’ve never talked to them before that. I’ve made friends here, which isn’t hard to do because everyone is extremely nice!
The trips we’ve taken have been exciting and epic--I have tons of pictures!! We’ve done a lot of cool and interesting things. One of my favorite things was Churaumi, which was a HUGE aquarium. There was a whale shark, which was massive, in the same tank as a tank cleaner. I have a picture that shows them in relation to each other. It’s awesome.
Okinawa rocks!!!

Sincerely,
Lauren

P.S. This would be longer but I have to go to class. xD

No comments: